Thank you for your interest in Parent Participation Preschool and welcome to the Preschool
“Where Children Love to Learn”
On this website, you have access to our School Profile, After School Profile, and Registration & Application Procedures for the academic year. It is strongly recommended that you schedule an appointment to receive an orientation & tour of our facilities.
You can do so by filling out the form below or by calling our admissions office at (787) 272-0537.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child/children as a member of our PPP Family!
Priority for enrollment is given in the following order, based on a child’s status as a new or returning student:
- Current PPP Students
- Siblings of Current PPP Students
- Children/Siblings of Former PPP Students
- Current Applicants with Completed Enrollment Packages
- All Other Applicants
Those Children attempting to register after the maximum enrollment has been fulfilled may be placed on a waiting list. If vacancies emerge during the first semester, this openings will be filled.
- 18 months Old Program: 3:20
- Two-Year Old Program: 3:20
- Three-Year Old Program: 2:20
- Pre-K Program: 2:20
Cut Off Dates
- All children entering the18 months old programs must be (18 months) on or before October 31st of the interested school year.
- All children entering the two (2) year old programs must be (2) years on or before October 31st of the interested school year.
- All children entering the three (3) year old programs must be (3) years on or before October 31st of the interested school year.
- All children entering the four (4) year old programs must be (4) years on or before October 31st of the interested school year.